Thursday, February 23, 2012

My first Linky Party




Okay, so I admit, I'm a newbie and a blogging dunce. So if I do something wrong, please tell me!  I don't have a clue what I'm doing but I want to learn. You see I found these wonderful, blogging people that are so freakin creative, crafty, artsy, and inspirational that I want to tap into the flow and learn all I can from them! The pictures above are of my very first project, created with love for a grown daughter that wanted to redo her bedroom. I purchased the end tables along with a bed that I re-created for my grandson, and the dresser you've seen in the prior post.  The end tables are what got me started, after reading some of the blogs, which by the way, I would never have discovered if it weren't for pinterest. I mean, who knew there was this seemingly underground of talented people! So from the bottom of my heart I thank you all for inspiring me and for giving me such wonderful, helpful tips on upcycling furniture, decorating your home, sharing your art...all through your awesome blogs.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Kit - Thanks for linking up. The tables are so pretty! Your daughter is going to be thrilled.

    Light and Love form your newest follower.

    ~ robin

    ReplyDelete